The MOOCs & Designing for Open Learning online course has now run for two years through CEP Cantabria. The course has covered:
- CMOOCs v. XMOOCs key developments and differences.
- Connectivism, Rhizomes and Abundance.
- Tools and techniques for Educational Design Thinking.
- Tools and apps for collaborative learning online.
- Educational Canvas & Force mapping techniques for exploring learning affordances and obstacles.
Participants have worked tirelessly to develop their own open learning platforms and strategies for their own students over the past month, covering s a wonderful range of subjects, from online platforms for teaching rugby to marketing or health and beauty technicians.